14th Annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC)
presented by Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC)
Marriott Marquis Chicago McCormick Place 2121 S Prairie Ave. Chicago, IL 60616
In its 14th year, CMHC is the largest, US-based, multidisciplinary conference that is solely focused on the management of cardiometabolic risk, and the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic disease. Through a thorough and comprehensive 3 ½ days planned and led by the country's top academic experts, researchers, and thought leaders, this event allows today's busy healthcare professionals a uniquely exclusive opportunity to learn, internalize, and integrate real-world solutions into their toolboxes: and ultimately, their clinical practices & patient care.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Cardiometabolic Technology Summit
- Prevention of Metabolic Syndrome
- Gut Microbiota: How does it affect Cardiometabolic Health?
- Role of Genetic Risk Scores for the Prevention of Cardiometabolic Disease
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and Renal Preservation
- Lifestyle Approaches to Weight Reduction - Challenges Before Us
- Biomarkers in CVD - Global CVD Risk Assessment
Click HERE to view the syllabus