Cleveland Clinic's 20th Annual ASH Review
presented by Cleveland Clinic's 20th Annual ASH Review
InterContinental Hotel and Conference Center, 9801 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
This course will provide hematologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and nurses with current data and information on topics presented at the American Society of Hematology 61st Annual Meeting in Orlando on December 7-10, 2019.
- Describe the implications for new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to hematologic diseases.
- Discuss the impact of research and new treatments on patient management.
- Review evidence-based approaches to the management of common hematologic disorders.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The Ohio Board of Nursing will accept at face value the number of contact hours awarded for an educational activity that has been approved for CE by a nationally accredited system of CE approval.
Nurses are able to obtain CE that has been approved or provided by a nationally recognized accreditation system of continuing education. Examples include:
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
For more information, or to register please visit the meeting website.
Click HERE to view the syllabus