Watch interventional cardiologists Drs. Richard Shlofmitz and Allen Jeremias (St. Francis Hospital, New York) perform PCI of the calcified RCA using intravascular imaging technology— Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT). What to expect: lively and detailed discussion that aims to teach how OCT helps to treat with certainty.
Doctors address such questions among others:
• "How to treat calcific plaque?"
• “How extensive is the calcium?”
• “How to measure the true lesion length?"
• “How much time does OCT take?”
For more information, click here to view OCT Intravascular Imaging step-by-step guide.
• 0‐7:12min Intro, case overview and treatment strategy discussion
• 7:15‐32:12min Intervention/Pre‐treatment
• 32:13‐45:19min Intervention/Post‐stent assessment
• 45:20min Vessel closure