Watch interventional cardiologists Drs. Richard Shlofmitz and Allen Jeremias (St. Francis Hospital, New York) perform PCI in the mid LAD with diffuse disease. They demonstrate how coronary physiology assessment and intravascular imaging with OCT (optical coherence tomography) helps guide treatment.
During the case, the doctors address the following questions:
• How does physiology assessment guide treatment decisions?
• What is the difference between resting gradients (indices)?
• How does OCT help to diagnose and treat calcium, edge dissections, and mechanism of ISR?
• How much contrast to use with OCT imaging?
• What are the costs associated with using OCT?
For more information, click here to view OCT Intravascular Imaging step-by-step guide.
• 0‐5:32 min Intro, case overview and treatment strategy discussion
• 5:33 min Intervention/Physiology assessment
• 13:28 min Intervention/OCT Imaging
• 37:20 min Post‐stent assessment
• 38:40 min Case Discussion and Q&A
• 56:18 min Vessel closure