15th Annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress
presented by Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC)
97 others would like to attend.
CMHC Live Online is a series of CME/CE live and archived online learning events directly connecting attendees to the foremost experts in cardiometabolic health from the setting of their choosing. Through an interactive and easy-to-navigate online format, CMHC Live Online will provide the opportunity to join world-renowned clinical practitioners, researchers, and educators in taking deep investigative dive into the latest knowledge in cardiometabolic health available.
Plus, CMHC Live Online will be recorded and archived for one year, providing attendees that participated in the livestream with opportunities to revisit the sessions, as well as those unable to attend the livestream with the option to watch the archived sessions and receive credit for up to one year.?
For 15 years now, the Cardiometabolic Health Congress has helped lead the charge against this crisis by connecting clinicians with the most timely and advanced education available in the field. Now, for the first time in its 15 year span, CMHC will deliver a historic cardiometabolic educational event entirely online. With sessions streamed live, participants will be able to directly engage with leading clinical experts through an interactive online format. Planned and developed in direct response to the real-world clinical needs of active practitioners, the 15th Annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress will deliver the most valuable scientific knowledge and late-breaking updates through an easy-to-navigate online format.
The Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC) is designed for advanced level clinicians responsible for the prevention, diagnosis, and management of cardiometabolic risk including cardiologists, endocrinologists, diabetologists, lipidologists, pharmacists, primary care clinicians (PCPs), nurse practitioners (NPs), physician assistants (PAs), and other allied health professionals.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Obesity & Nutrition
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss the interrelationships among cardiometabolic risk factors and their impact on the development of cardiometabolic diseases, including diabetes, dyslipidemia, hypertension, obesity, kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease
- Interpret the latest evidence and guidelines for the prevention, screening, and treatment of the complex patient with cardiometabolic risk or cardiometabolic disease
- Outline strategies aimed at timely screening and prevention of cardiometabolic disease, including assessment of risk factors and biomarkers, and lifestyle modifications
- Develop individualized treatment regimens for patients with cardiometabolic disease based on the efficacy and safety of current and new pharmacotherapies, patient comorbidities and preferences in order to optimize outcomes Summarize recent evidence for emerging therapies in order to stay current with the most recent updates in the cardiometabolic field
- Employ strategies that promote patient-centered care, including patient communication and education, in order to optimize adherence to treatment regimens
- Recognize the impact of ethnicity and race in risk assessment and management of patients with cardiometabolic disease or cardiometabolic risk
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and CMHC. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information visit 15th Annual Cardiometabolic Health Congress
Anne Louise Peters
Click HERE to view the syllabus
97 others would like to attend.