Topics this year will include cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I), insomnia overview, sleep apnea overview including newer treatment options, and Inspire/ENT treatments for sleep apnea. Other topics include sleep issues in adolescents and children with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Primary Care Physicians
- Oral Surgeons
- Physicians in All Specialties and Sub-specialties
- Other Allied Healthcare Professionals
- to review causes of insomnia and treatment options
- to review sleep apnea and newer treatment options
- to learn about new thoughts of REM behaviour disorder
Inova CME Accreditation
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Physicians may claim up to 5.25 credits in Type 1 CME on the Virginia Board of Medicine Continued Competency and Assessment Form required for renewal of an active medical license in Virginia.
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
For more information please visit the official event page.