1515 Wyandotte St, Kansas City, MO 64108, United States
Total Health's 2024 Community Oncology Educational Discussion Series (COEDS) consists of educational activities designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists, pharmacists, advanced practitioners, and nurses involved in the treatment of breast cancer. The agenda is comprised of multidisciplinary, case-based presentations that break down the most clinically relevant information applicable to community care. This accredited meeting is hosted as an in-person conference only.
- Employ an understanding of personalized medicine to individualize the use of available drugs for breast cancers.
- Communicate the efficacy and safety of the drugs discussed in the case studies and other emerging treatments for breast cancers.
- Understand the emerging and standard diagnostic tests used to assist in planning therapy for breast cancers.
- Formulate management strategies, considering the contributory roles of local and systemic therapy.
- Recall the design of ongoing clinical trials evaluating novel investigational agents and counsel appropriately selected patients about availability and participation.