NCVH Salt Lake City 2020: Evolving Paradigms in Cardiovascular Care and Peripheral Vascular Disease
presented by New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH)
Salt Lake Marriott City Center, 220 S. State St., Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education presented by 20+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
Family Physicians, General Practice Physicians, Primary Care Providers, Internists, Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Podiatrists, Cath Lab Technologists, Residents/Fellows, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare Administrators
Statement of Need/Program Overview
Evolving Paradigms in Cardiovascular Care and Peripheral Vascular Disese will focus on new technologies and therapies for diagnosing and treating Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Salvage, New Paradigms in Cardiovascular Disease, Limb Preservation and Wound Care Updates.
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the meeting for use:
• On the conference website and on conference social media pages.
• In the press, including marketing materials and publications distributed to the public.
By entering the meeting, you consent to the use of your image and likeness for the purposes mentioned above.
Physician Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Cine-Med and New Cardiovascular Horizons Foundation (NCVH). Cine-Med is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Ciné-Med designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Click HERE to view the syllabus