Society of Hematologic Oncology Tenth Annual Meeting (SOHO 2022)
presented by Society of Hematologic Oncology
1600 Lamar St, Houston, TX 77010, United States
The Tenth Annual Meeting of the Society of Hematologic Oncology (SOHO 2022) is scheduled for September 28–October 1, 2022 at the Hilton Americas, 1600 Lamar St, Houston, Texas 77010. As a hybrid event, SOHO 2022 offers in-person and virtual attendance options.
Organized by its founders and world class committees, SOHO is the only worldwide society specific to the field of hematologic malignancies. The 2022 meeting promises to be a dynamic and informative event. SOHO is the premier meeting that focuses specifically on new advances and practical clinical applications in the field of hematologic malignancies. The speakers are a multidisciplinary group of internationally recognized experts that represent the spectrum of these diseases.
This year, we expect more than 2,500 physicians, nurses and related healthcare specialists to participate in the 3.5-day meeting and participate in several unique educational formats including General Sessions, Meet-the-Professor Sessions, Plenary Lectures, Expert Sessions, Oral Abstract Presentations and other interactive and informal exchanges. Topics will cover the latest advances in the pathophysiology and therapy of: leukemias, lymphomas, myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative neoplasms, related malignancies and exciting developments in cellular therapy.
We hope you will find the meeting productive, informative and enjoyable. We would like to thank all SOHO Members and delegates whose contributions and participation have been essential to the success of the society.
This CE activity is directed towards physicians, fellows, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and students interested in Hematology Oncology, Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine.
After completing this CE activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of hematologic malignancies.
- Debate the benefits of maintenance therapies in patients with hematologic malignancies while integrating key findings into clinical practice to improve patient care.
- Describe the clinical and molecular facets of biology, pathogenesis, diagnostic approaches and therapeutic modalities available for various hematologic disorders.
- Apply novel interprofessional team-based treatment strategies for patients with hematologic malignancies while evaluating the practical utility of novel agents based on data from recent clinical studies to improve outcomes.
- Differentiate the evolving therapeutic strategies for first-line, second-line, third-line, and salvage treatment of hematologic malignancies in order to apply these strategies into practice.
Medical Learning Institute, Inc. (MLI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 30.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information please visit the official event page.
Click HERE to view the syllabus